Wild Web sisters, are you a business owner who feels like you cannot get everything done?
As a business owner for more than a decade, I recognize that working IN your business and ON your business can be challenging and time-consuming. I have navigated through these waters and am thrilled to tell you that it is possible and I am even more excited to share with you how to establish a foundation that works for your business and YOU!
I am so excited to collaborate with Raquel Wilson, founder and CEO of Peachtree Versatile Assistants, to bring you an event about The Art of Driving a Successful Business at The Lola Womxn’s Club & Community in Atlanta.
In this interactive session, you will…
- Uncover new ways to drive your business and maintain and elevate productivity while working in alignment with your values and unique abilities.
- Do some stress-free business planning, covering the factors for professional success via a fun, clarifying exercise.
- Learn a framework via an easy exercise to help you take the best care of business, your team, clients, vendors, and yourself.
- Uncover 3 areas you have to focus on in order to manage your business successfully and practically.
- Walk away with practical knowledge and ideas to map out working smarter…not harder.
This is a members-only workspace so you must have your name on the list to attend. If you are interested in attending, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The event will be at The Lola, 621 North Avenue Northeast, Building D, Atlanta, GA, on Tuesday, February 25th, 2020, 9:00AM to 10:30AM.
The Marketing Therapist® and Wild Web Women® Founder
Of all the things Lorrie imagined she would be someday, Wild Web Woman® was never on the list. But thanks to the wild, wacky and wonderful web, she is living a happy, healthy life and enjoying a lucrative career she loves helping women brand, build and boost their web-based businesses! Read More