Do you ever look at other brand’s social media images with a little bit of “I wish mine could look that good!” envy? Or, are you not posting images on social media because you can’t afford a graphic designer? Or feel like learning how to do better social media images is time-consuming and requires special tools and super-savvy talents?
Believe it or not, most brands are creating images in a matter of minutes (and using low-cost and NO COST tools)! All you need are the right parameters to make sure your images are “on brand” and “on purpose”
Even if you are already making and posting social media images on your blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest, this training can elevate your efforts so your images look and work better to brand, build and boost your results.
Elevate your image with this image-creation crash-course to get on the fast-tract to sleeker, savvier image creation!
This crash-course will show you how to use no-cost tools (yes, seriously no-cost) tools in a way that maintains your brand’s consistency while elevating your credibility and sellability!
Here’s what you get:
- A one hour one-on-one live training on GoToMeeting with one of our experienced graphic designers (who manages social media marketing for clients day in and day out). This includes hands-on training where you will do three different graphic styles during the session with the help of our designer
- Pre-made images before the training that are yours to use (and to show you examples)
- A pre-questionaire before the training to help us understand your skill level and how best we can help you and cater the training to your skill and needs
- Specific font and color recommendations so your graphics can be consistent with your brand
- Tips on photo selection to make your images meaningful and memorable
- Guidance on best graphic sizes for social media and tricks to make your images work properly with all platforms (layout, where to put text, etc.)
- A cheat sheet with all the notes you need so after the training you have a reference
- A follow up email where you can send us up to five images where we give edits/tweaks and advice
Terms, Disclaimers, Policies
Our products and services are intended to help you grow and manage your web-based business. Please don’t hire us or buy from us if you believe in the “money for nothing” or “get rich quick” ideology; we only want inspiring professionals, are willing to do the necessary work, and are serious about growing their web-based business. We cannot and do not make results guarantees. We do not guarantee that you will earn an income. You may cancel your Wild Web Women Leadership Circle Membership for the future month if we have 5 days notice before the new month begins. We cannot refund current or previous month’s membership. You can do this by contacting us online or via phone. We cannot refund delivered services or resources work.